Exhibit At The KOL Social Summer Festival Party 2019
Exhibit At The KOL Social Summer Festival Party 2019BOOK NOW
The KOL Social Summer Festival Party 2019 At A Glance
The KOL Social is excited to be partnered once again to the mayor of London’s#LondonIsOpen campaign to bring you The KOL Social Summer Festival Party. Guests will have the opportunity to mingle with celebrities, industry executives, artists and influencers all in one day to the backdrop of exciting showcases up and coming artists and DJs from the UK and abroad. What’s more, there will be fashions shows and the opportunity to purchase from independent fashion and labels. (Want to exhibit? Contact us – limited stands!)
#LondonIsOpen is a major campaign – launched by the Mayor, Sadiq Khan – to show that London is united and open for business, and to the world, following the EU referendum. It shows the world that London remains entrepreneurial, international and full of creativity and possibility. It reassures the more than one million foreign nationals who live in London that they will always be welcome, and that any form of discrimination will not be tolerated.
- All space is sold on a first-come, first-served basis so make sure you enquire early.
- Note: Bookings are non-refundable.
See photos from The KOL Social Festival 2018
- From 1pm - To 6pm
- Iconic artists from around the world performing throughout the day.
- From 6pm - To 7pm
- Headline Artist
- With surprise guests performing live
Arch 2 – Summer Party Section
- From 12pm - Throughout day
- Canape, food and fizz served
- From 12pm - To 3pm
- Terrace Party
- DJ - Afrobeats, Hip Hop & Rnb Music
- From 3pm - To 6pm
- Terrace Party Continues
- DJ - Hit Songs, Party & House Music
- From 6pm - To 7pm
- Surprise Announcements
- After Party Locations!
Arch 3 – Pop-Up Market Stall
- From 12pm - To 6pm
- Independent Labels - Fashion, Beauty, Skincare etc..
- From 2pm - To 7pm
- Interactive Experiences
- Fashion, Art, Culture and Sport