Exhibit At The KOL Social Launch Party Sat 7 Dec 6.00PM – 12.00AM
Exhibit At The KOL Social Launch Party on Thursday 7 Dec from 6 pm until close (1am) or as you so wish.
Are you an entrepreneur who wishes to showcase or sell your products? We believe in promoting small businesses specialising in fashion, beauty, hair, health products and more. Our network is keen to hear about new products and get their hands on their favourite independent brands. Gain invaluable exposure to your target audience.
- Exhibitor space of approx 1 metre.
Diversity Directory Members: 6 complimentary guests passes – Non members will receive 4 passes
- One month free listing in the Diversity Groups Directory. Already a member? Receive a ‘Featured Directory Member’ within the Diversity Groups Directory. This is a monthly review column of one of the products and services offered by the group. *Please note: One month subscribers – you must be a directory member at the time of the event for this offer – otherwise you will be offered a free listing.*
- Your logo on the event page as an exhibitor.
BOUTIQUE POP UPS make it easy for visitors to find you
EVERY VISITOR PRE-QUALIFIED limits time-wasters & increases ROI
GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY compared to other events in the industry
A RELAXED EXHIBITION ATMOSPHERE making it easy to network
(Scroll down for further information)
Please note that you can pay by credit or debit card via Paypal.
Note: the prices listed below includes 20% tax. A tax receipt will be provided upon request.
ABOUT THE KOL SOCIAL LAUNCH PARTY
Join us for an evening of drinks, food and dancing to celebrate the launch of The KOL Social, Issue 1! The KOL Social is an independent print and online magazine, for the often under-represented in fashion, beauty, culture and lifestyle. Launched on 2nd October 2019, the freemium print publication is distributed across London and will be available nationally and international by mail subscription and online.
The KOL Social is made up of a collection of entrepreneurs and professionals, Key Opinion Leaders (K.O.L.s) working in the relevant industries. The KOL Social team is made up of people who understand and appreciate the power of community and determination. We want to empower all people within diverse groups to walk out their dreams and truly take steps towards their destiny.
- Meet The Team
- Up to 300 guests including Aboreteum private members
- Meet celebrities, bloggers & media industry
- Entertainment to be announced
- Freemium magazines available on the night.
About the venue
Arboretum Private Members Club, 2A Charing Cross Rd 2A Charing Cross Rd, London WC2H 0HF
An beautiful independent private members’ club where people who care about the planet convene, create and collaborate. Located in London’s Covent Garden, opposite the National Portrait Gallery and moments away from Trafalgar Square.