At KOL Social, we’re committed to being ahead of the game. Our teams make use of the newest technologies to improve your experience. Modern, up-to-date browsers allow you to take full advantage of this as well as providing improved security and performance. Using a deprecated browser will result in a sub-optimal experience where some features may not work as intended.
You can download the latest version of your preferred browser using the links below.
Google Chrome, FireFox, Microsoft Edge, Safari , Opera
Disclaimer: Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. KOL Social has no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.
You must sign into your account before you can shop with us or if you want to see or track your
orders. If you receive a message that says your email address/password isn’t recognised, there are a few things worth checking:
– Make sure you are using the same email address and password you registered with.
– If you can’t remember your password, click on the forgotten password link on the sign in page. You’ll be prompted to enter your email address and we’ll send you an email with a link that will allow you to create a new password for your account.
– If you enter your email address and/or password incorrectly three times, your account will be locked for 30 minutes.
If your issue isn’t password-related, here are a few things you may want to check:
– Make sure that the Block all cookie’s; function is disabled in your browser’s settings
– Make sure that you don’t have any content blockers installed.
– Make sure that your device clock is accurate. For security reasons, if your device clock is fast, you won’t be able to access your account. You can resolve this problem easily by setting the time on your device to default.
If, after this, you still can’t sign in, contact our Customer Care Team and give them as much detail as you can about the issue, including screenshots of any error message you receive and what you’ve done so far to try to resolve the issue at hand.
Select the forgot my password option on the login page and follow the steps to reset your password.
Sign into your account to change any details.
Please try deleting and re-downloading the mobile app on your device. If this does not work please contact [email protected].
Please email [email protected] for any technical support.
No, unfortunately the currency on the currency cannot be changed. It’s set to GBP (£) by default.
Sign into your account to manage your subscription.
For our yearly subscription, please email us.
KOL Social magazines can be purchased in selected WHSmith stores and independent stores all
around the UK. For locations of stores, please visit https://thekolsocial.com/stockists/.
It can also be purchased digitally from the Google Play Store, the Appstore and the Amazon Appstore.
Yes, everyone is free to contact us.
Yes, tickets for events can be purchased on our website. However, by subscribing you can have
exclusive invites to KOL Social events and Partner discounts.
Sign into your account to manage your notifications from us. If you have any further issues, email us at [email protected].
You can sign up to receive the KOL Social newsletter via our website.
When entering your delivery address, please ensure all credentials are correct and all fields have
been filled out. If you are still having issues, email us at [email protected].
Please try to refresh the browser.
No, anyone can shop with us. Creating an account would make it easier for you to shop with us next time as well as managing your delivery.
Select ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the newsletter to opt out of emails.