As part of the Kickstart scheme, KOL Social is looking for an Admin Assistant with passion, drive and enthusiasm to join the web development team to support the delivery of our websites and apps.
KOL Social is a cultural magazine for people of colour. A voice for diverse groups, the quarterly publication is committed to sharing the experiences and perspectives of Black, Asian and Ethnic groups from around the world. A combination of stunning photography and ground-breaking stories, the KOL Social provides lifestyle, entertainment news, reviews and social commentary. It is sold in retail outlets in the UK nationwide as well as from the website.
- Be a point of contact for clients and ensure customer queries are answered within time constraints a
- To communicate with clients across different platforms, including email and Telephone
- Manage and organise incoming and outgoing post
- Ad hoc office duties and any other ad hoc assignments from Line managers and Director
Desired skills and experience:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Ability to learn as they work
- Flexible for both the company and customers
- Strong team working ability
- Confident phone manner
- Flexibility and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- 25 hours per week
- Office opening hours are Monday-Friday (9am-5.30pm). Contracted 25 hours will be split over the 4 days.
- National Minimum Wage rates apply.
- 6 Months Kickstart Scheme
- Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme.
- You can also find out more information on the kickstart scheme from your work coach at Universal Credit.